TALENT-net Procurement Digital Check
Recognizing and exploiting the opportunities of digitalization
Robotic Process Automation, artificial intelligence, process mining, Internet of Things, cloud, data analytics, etc. Everyone in purchasing and supply chain management is familiar with such and similar buzzwords in the context of digitalization. They promise transformative changes with incredible optimization potential. At the same time, there is hardly any other area in which companies find it so difficult to penetrate the possible applications of these new technologies and to plan systematically in order to generate sustainable value contributions.
In the Procurement Digital Check , we work with you to develop an action-oriented digital roadmap to realize value contributions through digitization and position your company for the future.
To realize the opportunities of digitization companies need a precise roadmap, that goes beyond individual projects and describes in concrete terms how digital technologies will contribute to the optimization of core processes in procurement management in the future. In the Procurement Digital Check, we work with you to develop an action-oriented digital roadmap to realize value contributions through digitization and position your company for the future.
- Participants: Procurement and logistics executives – CPO, purchasing manager, head of supply chain management/logistics, etc.
- 3 appointments: 1 day workshop each (digitally conditionally possible) plus in-house preparation and follow-up
- Moderation by TALENT-net GmbH & Professor Dr. Alexander Kressner
- Supervision of preparatory and follow-up work by TALENT-net & Professor Dr. Alexander Kressner
- Optional support through contributions from other experts (e.g. in the form of keynote speeches)
The Procurement Digital Check provides you with an assessment of the digital maturity of your most important processes in your procurement organization. You receive the precisely defined path for the digital future – with precise proposals for action and tailored to your company. This roadmap defines your desired TARGET state and allows you to identify and leverage optimization potentials due to the increasingly rapid digitization.