Our client Deutsche Post DHL is the world's leading mail and logistics group that employs approximately 500.000 employees in over 220 countries. The SUPPLY CHAIN Division delivers customized logistics solutions for its customers based upon globally standardised modular components including warehousing, transport and value-added services. For the solution design competence center of the division in Bonn and Warsaw we are looking for
- creating logistics solutions for contract logistics customers
Working as One Team with Business Development and other key business functions, the Solutions Designer will develop and design facility/ warehouse solutions for customers in Europe, Middle East and Africa. As work stream leader the incumbent will govern the Solution Design process to ensure efficient and consistent delivery of agreed requirements and manage critical path tasks, risks, issues and mitigations with customer and internal stakeholders.
He/she will validate customer solutions based on existing benchmarks & best practice and conduct sensitivity analysis and stress testing to support "future proofing" of proposed solutions. He/she drives and supports development of new / innovative services and solutions to meet customer needs and help meet the division's growth, contract retention and continuous improvement goals.
– Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics or Industrial Engineering
– Minimum 3 years’ experience in Logistics or Supply Chain
– Knowledge in: Product Flow, Warehouse Layout, Resource Modelling and Planning, Packaging, Storage and Pick Strategies
– Very good knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Access
– Ability to demonstrate analytical and logical thinking; data manipulation and mathematical optimization skills are essential to this role
– Consultative – align the approach to what the customer wants
– Have a systematic, structured and consistent approach to build a solution based on facts and validated assumptions as necessary
– Project co-ordination skills
– Business Proficiency in English (any other European, African or Arabic language appreciated)
– Excellent communication and presentation skills
Unser Kunde bietet
an exciting perspective with a multinational and crisis-stable employer! In addition to a wide range of social benefits, you will benefit from targeted promotion and flexible working hours.
Then we look forward to receiving your application or an initial informative discussion.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us:
+49 160 978 22 229