For our client, a global operator of transmission towers, we are looking for an experienced financial controller to set up the planning and reporting structure within the Supply Chain Organisation. In this role you will report to the Head of Procurement and work closely with the newly established Procurement organisation and the management teams in the European core markets. Become part of a highly motivated, international team and benefit from flexible working hours (50-100% home office), attractive compensation schemes and employee development programs.
- You setup and continuously run procurement controlling for all transmission masts entities.
- You develop methodologies and processes to financially steer and to measure the procurement activities .
- You establish a shared process with Controlling and Accounting team to ensure proper procurement savings tracking and approvals.
- You develop and continuously measure core KPIs for procurement function, with clear guidance on baselining, calculation methodology and internal approval flows.
- You develop, prepare and run regular reportings.
- You enable and support all SCM obligations in the financial calendar and related reports.
- A successfully completed university degree in business management, economics, finance, engineering or other relevant areas and at least 8 years of professional experience working with people across multiple countries in an international environment
- In-depth understanding of financial controlling methodologies as well as procurement activities
- Ability to present reports and numbers in a condensed and structured way
- Planning, organisational and decision-making skills
- Fluent English and German skills, written and spoken (C1 according to CEFR)
- You have the opportunity to either work full-time or part-time with at least 30 hours per week.
Unser Kunde bietet
- Attractive remuneration and above-average additional benefits
- Company pension scheme
- Comprehensive further training
- Individual promotion of your talents
- Flexible working time models with part-time and home office
- Active support in childcare and care of relatives
- Diverse health offers and programs
- International career opportunities and exchange possibilities
We are happy to provide additional information regarding this role via PN. If you have questions, do not hesitate to get in touch with us.
+49 176 24 99 6111