Global Procurement Director Semiconductors (m/f/d)
Our customer is a global player in the agricultural industry and a thought leader in developing new technolgy. The procurement department plays a central role between all business units and aligns future technologies with international suppliers as part of the Forward Sourcing Strategy. To strengthen internal capabilities, we are looking for a passionate and tenacious Director of Semiconductor Sourcing (f/m/d) to build and lead a team with global responsibility.
- Develop a semiconductor sourcing strategy and drive internal executive alignment
- Develop our team and capabilities with clear roles responsibilities and processes to deliver reliable semiconductor supply
- Partner with internal teams to optimize the semiconductor supply chain across various channels
- Build and manage direct relationships with semiconductor suppliers and Tier-1 suppliers
- Source semiconductor components and provide expert support in sourcing parts that include semiconductors
- Create transparency in our semiconductor value chain (Tier-1 to Tier-x) by collaborating with engineering and supply chain management
- Build and maintain an electronics component data base (e.BOM)
- Establish and manage tradeoffs across supply chain levers, e.g. early volume commitments, safety stocks, redesign, etc.
- In collaboration with the engineering organization, develop a process and manage semiconductor content / design-in decisions throughout the product life cycle (e.g., including supplier selection process and component qualification)
- 10-15+ years with a semiconductor or electronics manufacturing company or an electronics manufacturing service provider
- Experience in electronics engineering, manufacturing, procurement, and/or supply chain functions
- Strong experience in sourcing/supply chain at the VP, Director, or management level
- Experience with industrial or agriculture industries, especially off-highway machinery, commercial vehicles, or general automotive
- Engineering degree, preferably Supply Chain, Computer, Electrical or Physics disciplines or equivalent years of experience
- Fluent in English and German
Unser Kunde bietet
Become part of a global player with an open corporate culture – full of team spirit in a modern working environment. Our customer offers attractive salary packages with additional insurance and pension schemes. Work-life balance is not just a phrase and supported by flexible working hours, part-time and home office options. As part of the company's health management program, you can take advantage of intensive company medical care, social counseling, numerous sports programs and much more.
If you have any questions please feel free to conact us:
+49 176 24 99 6111