Category Manager / Specialist Buyer Metals (w/m/d)
As a strategic buyer, you will develop and control the procurement strategies for the Metals-based product group. In detail, your tasks include:
- Identification, qualification, nomination, and management of the suppliers taking into account all requirements of the organization as well as the cultural fit.
- Development and implementation of the product group strategy, reporting of activities to the board of directors.
- Responsible for maintaining a reliable supply chain during series production (contract management, risk management).
- Monitoring of the long-term goals of the supply chain (development of the price structure, capacity planning).
- Interface between suppliers and internal stakeholders (technology, sales, and operations).
- Completed degree (ideally technical or commercial)
- Ideally 2-6 years of experience with an OEM or Tier 1/2 automotive supplier
- Ideally, knowledge of direct purchasing in the automotive industry with reference to a relevant category
- Methodological knowledge in strategic purchasing and NPI (New Product Introduction)
- Entrepreneurial thinking, ability to work in a team
- Willingness to travel internationally
- English fluently
Unser Kunde bietet
- Open-ended employment contract and attractive remuneration
- 30 days’ vacation entitlement as well as flexible working hours (1-2 days home office after Corona, currently 100% home office)
- Generous company pension scheme
- Innovative workplaces with the latest technology
- Corporate benefits with attractive discounts
- Very good transport links both by car and train
- Free parking ticket and e-charging stations in the area available
- Relaxed working atmosphere and flat hierarchies
- International and diverse development opportunities within the group
Then we look forward to your application or an initial informative conversation.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us:
Jana Baughman Anke Schroers
+49 176 24 99 6111 +49 157 9235 1984